The NDN project team compiles and publishes this newletter monthly to inform the community about recent activities, technical news, meetings, publications, presentations, code releases, and upcoming events. You can find these newsletters posted on the Named Data Networking Project blog.
- This month we welcome Juniper Networks to the NDN Consortium.
- Save the date: We will host the second NDN Community Meeting (NDNComm 2015) at the University of California at Los Angeles campus in the Little Theater, Macgowan Hall, UCLA on 28-29 September 2015. We plan to hold a Hackathon on Sunday 27 September preceding the meeting. We plan to hold a Hackathon on Sunday 27 September preceding the meeting. Registration is now open.
- The NDN Testbed added two new nodes at Verisign and the Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information to bring the total to 26 nodes. Currently we have nodes in 9 different countries. You can see the current status of the testbed and the real time bandwidth usage online.
- We announced the release of version 0.2.1 of Named Data Link State Routing Protocol (NLSR). Detailed release notes and more information about NLSR, tutorials, installation and configuration guides, and other useful resources are available on the official webpage of NLSR.
NDN Publications, Presentations, and Technical Reports
- In June, we posted the NDN Next Phase project annual report. This report catalogs a wide range of our accomplishments during the first year of the NDN Next Phase (NDN-NP) project. This phase of the project is environment-driven, in that we are focusing on deploying and evaluating the NDN architecture in two specific environments: building automation management systems and mobile health, together with a cluster of multimedia collaboration tools.
- NDN TR-30 Revision 2: Yingdi Yu, Alexander Afanasyev, David Clark, kc claffy, Van Jacobson, and Lixia Zhang. “Schematizing and Automating Trust in Named Data Networking” that describes how NDN automates data authentication into the narrow waist layer using trust schemas.
For more information about the Named Data Networking (NDN) Project please visit http://www.named-data.net/.Social tagging: ndn > ndn-np > ndncomm > nlsr > testbed