Dialogue on NDN research takes place in a variety of locations. We encourage the community to participate.
- Mailing lists are the primary place to find high-level discussion, announcements, and dialogue on design issues.
- The NDN Redmine is the best place to find and get involved in discussion of code and implementation details.
- To contribute code, submit a pull request (perhaps with associated Redmine issue) on our Github site.
- The Technical Reports and Redmine Wikis are the best location to find evolving documentation and research results. We invite feedback on these reports and wiki documents, either directly to the authors or on one of the mailing lists.
- Contact us on the ndn-interest mailing list with any ideas for other discussion forums.